Some of the unique tattoos can be found at the ends of legs in the form of an ankle bracelet. These delicately-styled ankle tattoos are a great way to show off your designs while adorning your legs.
Defining Ankle Bracelet Tattoos
Ankle bracelet tattoo can on ankle around the lower leg. Like wristband tattoos, ankle bracelets go all the way around the ankle in a circular fashion. some feel that to close the circle on an anklet or bracelet means bad luck. The circular style of these tattoos allows for many different ideas that can take advantage of this area and its specific anatomy.
Ankle Bracelet Ideas
There are many ways to get inspiration for an ankle bracelet tattoo.
- Create an ankle tattoo based on a piece of ankle jewelry. Recreate the chain, links, charms or other characteristics in a tattoo.
- Make a staff of music. Five lines and a treble clef, along with some notes, can make a great looking anklet.
- Create an ivy vine going around your ankle to show your love of nature.
- For a tat with a bit more color try a morning glory vine. These trumpet-shaped flowers also grow on a vine and can make a different style for your nature-inspired tat.
- Runes, Kanji or symbols arranged in a circle around your ankle can also give the appearance of an anklet. Try translating a favorite saying or loved one’s name into characters here.
- Show your faith with rosary beads that wrap your ankle and end with a cross balanced on your foot.