collarbone tattoo A rose tattoo is one of the most prevalent patterns in the world. Both males and females embellish their bodies with this symbol, which has a very deep and complicated history.
Originally, this pattern has appeared in Persia, there a rose was considered to be only a male flower, but then diverse senses have been assigned to this pattern in divergent countries.
Rose Tattoo Meaning
Thus, for instance, in Greece this flower symbolized the blood of Aphrodite, in Rome it has been connected with the goddess Diana, who has transformed her lover into a rose, in Egypt it was a favorite flower of Isis, in Christian countries the rose has been associated with the blood of Christ. In the East, this flower was the sign of pure and sincere love.https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/513128951292346699/?nic=1
collarbone tattoo, In the current world, the denotation of the rose depends on its color and it doesn’t matter where the tattoo will be placed.
- A black rose denotes tragic love, various subcultures invest their own meaning. Hence, for example, goths reckon that the black rose is death, for anarchists the same symbol is the fight.
- A white rose shows pure love and a faithful essence of its owner.
- A red rose indicates passion, desire, and love, whereas a burgundy rose spells out the idea of inner harmony.
- A blue rose represents a sophisticated nature of a human, who wears it. He or she renounces all rules and foundations, adopted in the society, besides, this person strives for something unattainable.
- A yellow rose has altered its meaning: at first, it meant jealousy, but now it connotes dedication.
- An orange rose conveys that the owner is enthusiastic and attractive.