The tiger’s eye is more than gemstone; it is a symbol of Focus, Patience, and Determination. A Tiger Eye Tattoo symbolizes your most primitive desires; you are moving and thinking simply on instinct and drive. The eye of the tiger represents the animal in its purest state; it is stalking, hungry, focused, and, most importantly, lethal.
When it comes to animal tattoos, the tiger ranks up there with the best of them. Tigers have been a part of fashion, magic acts, and carnivals for years. Their beautiful stripes make them very attractive in fashion, art, and tattoos. Although the lion is considered to be the king of the jungle, it is actually the tiger. The largest percentage of tigers live in the dense jungles of Asia. Due to the popularity of their fur coats, they’re on the endangered species list. The beauty and symbolism of the tiger has made it a highly sought-after tattoo.
- The Bengal and Siberian tigers are absolutely beautiful animals. The Bengal is orange with black stripes, while the Siberian is white with black stripes.
- They are deadly jungle predators. The humans who still live in the jungles where these tigers roam have to be on constant alert for them. One of the tiger’s strengths is his ability to hunt and ambush his prey without detection.
- The tiger has played a very important role in Asian cultures, such as China and Japan. In these cultures, the tiger ranks right up there with the dragon. You may also see tiger tattoos that actually have a dragon.
- Japanese Samurai had tigers on their crests.
- As you have already read, the tiger is an endangered animal. Due to this fact, the tiger tattoo has become very important for those who care about the tiger species and conservation. These people wear the tiger tattoo with pride as a reminder of their work.
- As of today, there are only a few thousand left in the entire world. The species became endangered after people had been hunting them for their fur.